Thank you again for participating in the 2018 Orange City Turkey Trot, the race was a huge success!
- We had our largest ever number of registrants at 193 and our largest amount of funds raised with over $5000 to be split between Hunger Free Kids of Sioux County and Trinity Youth Missions.
- We had a couple challenges due to the large numbers. If you did not receive a t-shirt and did not write your name, shirt size and contact info on the order sheet at packet pickup – please email email@example.com with that information before Monday, November 26 when we will place our final order. The shirts should be available in approximately 3 weeks.
- Our results ceremony had several errors due to some results not registering. The current results posted online are now official.
- Full results: https://www.allsportcentral.com/results/results.cfm?EventID=67847
- Award results: https://www.allsportcentral.com/results/awardsListing.cfm?EventID=67847&raceID=129871
- If you finished in the top 2 of your age group or overall and did not receive a prize (cool turkey hat), please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we arrange to get a prize to you. Again, please contact us by Monday (11/26) morning to ensure we get enough ordered.
- SAVE THE DATE: The 2019 Orange City Turkey Trot will be held on November 28, 2019
- We invite input on the race. As a volunteer driven event, we know things won’t be perfect but we are open to any constructive criticism. Email us at email@example.com.
- If you have suggestions as to the 2019 charity partner, we are open to suggestions.
Finally, we again want to say a big THANK YOU for participating in the race this year and look forward to 2019.
The Turkey Trot Team
PS: Don’t forget to say thank you to our great sponsors who help make this event happen:
American State Bank
Four Way Contracting
Iowa State Bank
Joiner & Zwart Dentistry
Orange City Dentistry
Orange City Health System
Van Engelenhoven Agency
Crossroads Financial Planning
Don’s Food Center
Hubers Plumbing and Heating
Joe’s TV and Appliance
Weber Law Office
Bengard & Associates
Orange City Sanitation
Super 8 Motel
Town & Country Implement